Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Up&Coming Interview: Rapper Motrill


This Georgia rapper is blowing up underground with his new single, "U Dat Type" ft Quante!!!! He has a growing fan-base and a buzz, that makes him on the rise in the music industry!!!!  Check out the interview below, and learn more about this incredible rapper!!!!!





Q: My musical icons would have to be?

A :Ace Hood, Swazy Baby, Cyhi The Prynce, B.I.G Krit, Rich Homie Quan, & Drake

Q:How do you define your music?

A: I Define my music as T.R.U Music (Trill Relatable Uptempo Music) because all my music is 100% real and it's made for any and everyone who enjoys real music and who enjoy music that tell stories, music that motivates and uplifts the soul, as well as music that makes you want to dance and bob your head, and I feel like my music does that.

Q: What is your 5-Year Plan??

A: My 5 year plan would be to have a major record deal, be able to put my record label DGE (Dolo Grind Entertainment) on the map and build my dynasty with my roster of very very talented artist. Later have my own retail store which I want to build up and eventually branch out and have a franchise of stores around the world. One of my dreams has always been to be a share holder of the Atlanta Falcons or be in a way like a general manager for team, so that would be like a dream come true to me, so lord willing in 5 years I can possibly make that happen or at least be close to achieving those goals.

Q: How has music changed your life?

A: Music has changed my life in more ways than one, it gave and still gives me that escape that I need and I feel every person needs to just be able to let all emotions out. Music changed my life because it kept me out of the streets and kept me busy so that I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize my life,  it's like whenever I'm in the studio I'm in a totally different world, I have no stress, no problems, no nothing it's like paradise in a box.....a perfect get away.

Q: What separates you from other artists??

A:  I feel like what separates me from a lot of artist is my versatility and my ability to be able to insert so many real life situations into my music, and my ability to be able to draw a picture with my words. I feel like now a days that's real rare, because a lot of artist these days are one minded when it comes to the type of music they make and I feel like being versatile In this game is what separates the good artist from the great ones.

Artist Info: (Twitter) @Motrill  (Instagram) RealMotrill (Facebook) Facebook.com/motrill229




No comments:

Post a Comment