Friday, August 31, 2012

Fresh Video& Exclusive Interview -Jay Beretta "Upper Echelon"


Musiz Ave: What sets you apart as an artist, from everyone else???

  Jay Beretta: My story can only be told by me figuratively and literally, because it has only been lived by me that's what sets me apart.

  Musiz Ave:Top 5 greatest rap albums ???

  Jay Beretta:In no specific order: Nas-(Stillmatic) Jay-Z-(Reasonable Doubt) Notorious B.I.G.-(Ready To Die) Tupac-(All Eyez On Me) DMX-(It's Dark & Hell Is Hot )

Musiz Ave: Where do you feel Hip-Hop is right now??? Is it thriving or dying??

 Jay Beretta: I feel that Hip-Hop is right where it wants to be at this time. Music is a universal language expressed differently everywhere. So we can't expect music to stay the same when music is ever changing.  

Musiz Ave: What is your 5-year game plan as an artist where do you see yourself at?? 

Jay Beretta:  In 5 years I see myself somewhere giving 200% to my craft. There is no set plan, just preparation and when that meets opportunity,I'm sure you know the rest.  

Musiz Ave: Any artist you want to work with in the future???

Jay Beretta:  I want to work with every artist that is dedicated entirely to what they do. I would love to get in with Nipsey Hussle though, I rock with dog music heavy.

 For more info on Jay Beretta follow him on twitter @JayBeretta!!!! Thank you so much for the interview!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment