Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exclusive Intro: Princeton



Musiz Ave: How do you define your sound/music???

Princeton: Smooth, yet energetic a blend of pop/r&B, hip-hop and soul, and at the same time appeal to a more mature audience.

Musiz Ave: What sets you apart from other artists??

Princeton: My sound is what sets me apart, my appreciation for my craft. My live shows is what sets me apart, I feel like its my responsibility to set the stage on fire. And also my personality including everything else is what makes me a separate entity.

Musiz Ave: Who are your biggest music inspirations??

Princeton: Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston, Luther Vandross, Boys 2 Men, and Beyonce

Musiz Ave: What are your top 5 music albums of all time and why??

Princeton: Micheal Jackson "Thriller", Whitney Houston "The Body Guard Soundtrack", Luther Vandross "Greatest Hits", Usher "Confessions", and Beyonce "Dangerously In Love" These albums all have different sounds and are very musically creative.


Musiz Ave: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years??

Princeton: I'm signed to a major record label, headlining tours, I've put out 3 albums, acting, and endorsement deals.


Check out Princeton on 106&Park Wednesday, May 11, 2011 he is competing in the Wild Out Wednesday showcase. For booking contact him at PrincetonMusicGroup@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment